CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 14, 2007

Once Broken Heart

You grab your dagger and I’ll grab my heart
And when we collide
We can sit together
And witness this heart’s last beat
And when the beat h has expired
You can weep this loss you just gained
I drift into the dark empty abyss of my eternal loneliness
As I spend eternity alone I start to realize that
This choice that I made was the worst one yet
Then I feel this pull that grabs the pieces of my broken heart
And molds them back into this heart of happiness and joy
And my first breath of air
Brings the life back into my once broken body
This second chance I was granted
Will be used for Your glory
As you are the one that mended my once broken heart

3 comments:

AEL said...

Oh now this is really cool... :-)

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww josh i LUV it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCh its soo deeo and beautiful

Unknown said...

wow! theses are really beautiful. you take my breath away! you have a talent!