CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

These Words They Hold


These words they hold
A truth to be told
A life to live
A death bell to toll
So I reach my hands out and I grab hold
To pull back on this that I hold
I will cling to it and never let go
But words can heal and they can hurt
Words cut like a razor, or brush like a feather
Words can make someone laugh or make them cry
The can make someone live or make them die
So watch your words my friend
For your mouth holds a weapon
A weapon with the power of life or death

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and the worst part is ppl are coming up with more hurtful words for gays,blacks,Hispanics,asians,emo,goth,ect...
why cant people be like me i have no problem what you are or where your from just as long as you dont try to change me idk care what kind of person you are as long as we can be friends
-jared

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.